He’s the director of a few Game of thrones episodes, and his greatest hits include:
- justifying Jaime raping Cersei as a consensual act,
- reinforced rape culture by saying Cersei was not raped because she “wrapped her legs around him”,
- defined Lady Stoneheart as useless and said a “woman zombie who kills a few people” would not fit the narrative,
- repeatedly laughed about not knowing shit about what D&D write about because he hasn’t read the books, showing how seriously he takes his job clearly,
- guilty of gross victim blaming saying Cersei was manipulating Jaime while she was being raped hence showing himself as the misogynist prick he is.
All of this is recorded on the internet if you look for it, and I really don’t care about Alex Graves enough to actually go look for the links now, it would be a waste of energy and he is just not worth it. (If someone happens to have a list, or have more energy than I do, be my guest and add to this with the actual links, I’d be grateful for your input.)
Just, keep Alex Graves a billion miles away from Game of Thrones, HBO does a good job of fucking shit up without having to add yet another piece of shit to the mix trying to justify for them and their gross choices.
He is my son, my first son.
Do you remember? Manuel Neuer about his drug test.
anonymous requested: margaery tyrell + warm colours
"My agent’s sister cooked me a little barbecue [after winning the role on Game of Thrones]. It was lovely. Then I came home to London and proceeded to be drunk for about three weeks."
Actresses are so spoilt - we have someone who does our hair for us on set, so we don’t know how to do it ourselves in real life. I know how to wash my hair and brush my teeth, but that’s about it!